Most automotive repair shops in Vancouver WA will not publish their labor rates, but we feel it is important for our customers to know exactly how they are charged.
Our labor rate is $90 per Flat Rate hour. We use the Mitchell Labor Guide to set the amount of labor time we charge for each job. The labor guides are in our office and you can view them at any time to see what the labor time should be for a given job.
We do not mark up parts. Our shop gets a volume discount on parts and we pass that savings directly on to our customers. We provide copies of all parts receipts to our customers so you can see exactly what each part costs us.
At My Mechanic Automotive, we strive to make our pricing clear, fair, and simple. We will never try to sell you unnecessary items or services. There are absolutely no hidden fees, add on fees, environmental fees or other nonsense.
Our recommended preventative maintenance services include:
- Factory Approved Maintenance
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Oil change, Lube and Filter
- Brake and Transmission Fluid Replacement
- Clean Fuel Injector
- Air Filter Inspection and Replacement
- Transmission Inspection
- Radiator Inspection and Service
- Fan and Belt Inspection and Replacement
- Vehicle Inspection
- Air Conditioning Service
- Battery Inspection
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance
I am experienced at using computerized engine diagnostics to quickly and accurately identify and treat whatever symptoms your auto is experiencing.
Our auto repair service includes:
- Check Engine Lights
- Brake Services
- Engine Services Repair
- Transmission Replacement
- Electrical Systems Service and Repair
- Steering & Suspension Services
- Heating & Cooling Services
- Alternators, Starters, and Ignition Service
- Cooling system
- Water pumps
- Timing Belts
- Fuel Pumps & Line Repair
- Diagnostic Testing
- Most other Automotive Work
Free Estimates – Free Second Opinions – Free Advice
For more information on auto repair in Vancouver WA, click here.